Aaaaaaaand (deep breath in)…
- I have been signed off work for a further 2 weeks.
- I have been referred to the Ear, Nose & Throat specialist, but this is a 13+ week wait.
- I have been prescribed a new anti-nausea pill. It is an emergency pill for when the other pills don’t work. Called Dopopomine, Dopaponnine, Dopyopyone — let me get the box … Domperidone. Ah, sounds a bit like Dom Perignon. I’ll just say I’ve got that.
- I have been prescribed a beta blocker — Propranolol, or as I say, Propopanol — to give (basically) a limit to my heart rate. So when a stress occurs there’s a limit, I guess.
- I have been asked to read the BASH Guidelines for Diagnosis and Manage- (the copy of the PDF gets cut off ½ page) — I’ll get on Google. He’s written down what I’ve got to search for but it’s in doctor’s scratch.
- I have been asked to refer myself to Talking Change — no idea, got to Google.
- Big thumbs up for Tai Chi in July. I was doing it anyway but always good to get an actual thumbs up.
- Got told my water intake was better if not excessive.
- Got told to eat better than the better I’m eating. I don’t really do meals, I pick, but I’m working on it.
- Because this hasn’t fucked off and turns up whenever it likes, Dr thinks I’ve Vestibular Migraines — specialist to opine.
See! Just too long for text 😵